March Citrus Twist kits

2 April 2017

While I'm waiting for my April kit from Citrus Twist kits I realized I hadn't shared my March layouts. This month was a little more difficult. I got the HOME LIFE Add-on kit and the Pattern Paper Play. I had some trouble using the embellishments but managed to create some fun layouts.
I played with a leftover label die cut sheet.



The following layout was created for the 3-to-inspire. I went with a busier background which isn't my usual style but I do like it. 



The last layout was made with the March kits and some leftovers from February and January. 





See you in a couple days with more creations.

Happy Scrapping.

2 comments :

JOANNE VACALEBRE said...

Not only such beautiful layouts but also such a beautiful family!

Love all that you do,

Joanne

Karen Martens said...

I love he photo on the card. Now idea. Thanks so much.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs