The sky is the limit

10 August 2014

In July I scrapped quite a bit for my online class and then I needed a break. I left my table alone for about 3 weeks and I think I needed that. I started slowly getting back into it this week and used a Studio Calico kit. I made two layouts. I kept them simple and focused on enjoying myself during the scrapping process. 

I really loved the whimsical feel to this background paper and I wanted to keep as much of it visible as possible. 



For the second layout I worked with my favourite colour combo: pink and teal. 


Supplies:




6 comments :

bernii miller said...

Gorgeous layouts and welcome back from your little break :)

Jeannine Garner said...

Love these layouts!! Thank you so much for the details shots of the layouts. I enjoyed taking your class. Jeannine

Francesca Biancon said...

wow, I love both....
the fist one because it's so light....it's seems to fly....
and the secondo for the colors!

Meghann Andrew said...

Looks like your break served you well. These are beautiful!

Joefil said...

Very cute layouts!

Françoise said...

Coucou, tes pages sont justes fantastiques ! bisette du jour

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs