Kal Barteski

13 February 2014

I am following the Life Scripted class at Studio Calico and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Kal Barteski is such an inspiration. I am practising like mad. In my January kit from Studio Calico there was a note about the class and one of her scripted sayings. I just had to use it on a layout. I hope one day my scripted words look as good as hers. I photocopied the saying as it was on shiny paper and you could see the description that was written on the other side. I really love this layout. 


6 comments :

Bi Medeiros said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful as always!!!

Unknown said...

STUNNING!!!! I wish I had taken this class it is simply gorgeous writing!! I wish u had a video for this layout..it would have been awesome to see ur process! Thanks Lilith!!!:)

Gina Lideros said...

This is so gorgeous Lilith, love the scripted saying on this.

marie-eve said...

je suis fan de ta page, une merveille!

Meghann Andrew said...

Beautiful! I think I am going to frame my quote! Good luck practicing!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs