More Scraptastic ...

11 November 2013

Later on this week I'll have the Kill the kit video and I'll be posting the video of the kits soon. For now I have a couple of layouts to show you that I made with the HOME kit. The first one is made with embellishments only. No patterned paper what so ever. I LOVE the Basic Grey transparencies and die cuts. The feathers from the Persimmon are GORGEOUS. 




The second layout pictures a photo from one of my many walks around the village I live. I LOVE seeing nature change and finding new beautiful spots. 



Have a lovely Monday and happy scrapping.

SUPPLIES:

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful layouts, I especially love the first one!

Anonymous said...

These are both so beautiful! I especially like the second one.

Monique Liedtke said...

Awesome pages Lilith!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs