Gardening time

1 May 2013

Not really but today I have some TwoPeas projects to show you. I jumped in for Elisabeth Kartchner this month and made an IN THE MOOD TO SCRAP VIDEO. I had SO much fun! I created a moodboard and created a layout drawing inspiration from different items I had on my board!
This is the layout I created and the moodboard. You can see the video tutorial on the TwoPeasInABucket site here!
Aujourd'hui, j'ai deux pages à vous montrer! Une faite pour la série In the Mood to Scrap et l'autre pour la gallerie de mai chez TwoPeasInABucket! 







 

Supplies:





Today is May 1st which means a new Garden Gallery. This month we are focusing on photography. The GArden Girls have been so creative. I really feel blessed to be able to work with these talented girls. There is also a new Garden Girl  Michelle (MichellePortable). I LOVE her work so much! I used different photography elements on my layout: a black&white photo, photo overlays, polaroid frames and a camera stamp! 






Supplies:


3 comments :

Leanne said...

OMGosh! I am totally in love with both LOs! Stunning work..x

cat123 said...

wow je suis fan des 2 !!!!!!!!!!!
j'adore ce côté chargé qui reste pourtant très clean ..... superbe !!!

zenevak said...

I love both these layouts! I particularly love the first layout - the quote, the colours an the little details - just gorgeous!

Also, just to let you know - the link for the video tutorial doesn't go to the video tutorial but to your second layout on the 2Peas site.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs