Scrappy Saturday

20 January 2013

Yesterday I went to Brussels to meet up with some friends I have met on my scrappy adventures on the internet (Danielle and Emmanuelle). Emmanuelle was our host and we chatted, laughed and scrapped (a little) all Saturday. It was such fun to finally get together. I enjoyed every minute. I managed to create two layouts using my scraptastic kit club kits
J'ai eu la chance de passer la journée à Bruxelles avec Danielle et  Emmanuelle! On a papoté, rigolé et scrappé. J'ai su faire deux pages en utilisant les kits de Scraptastic

























8 comments :

julie e said...

Love the layout with your son and husband - the sentiment is great and the layout is wonderful. I love those color choices

Tracee said...

Both fab layouts. Love the colour combo with the first and I love the photo in the second! So nice to meet with scrappy friends and it sound like you had fun together Tx

Sam said...

Fabulous layout, Lilith :) love how the diamonds floating on the page for first ones!

Maria Asmus said...

Beautiful layouts, I especially love the second one, great colors!! :)

Andrea said...

I love how you used the diamonds on the first LO and the black and white photo on the second is perfect!

Anonymous said...

We always meet such wonderful people on out blogs, it's fun to finally meet them in person!! I love both your pages as always LOVE your work Lilith!

Danielle said...

Ik vond het ook SUPER leuk jou nu eens in het echt te zien en om je 'live' aan je layouts te zien werken....en de bevestiging te krijgen dat ik echt de meest langzame scrapper aller tijden ben hahaha. Gelukkig is het thuis nog goed gekomen met mijn layout ;-)

Sherri said...

You are impressive actually getting layouts completed while with friends. I have a hard time doing both at the same time. So happy you all got to meet up!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs