It's Little Boy Blue's turn

22 May 2012

Bo Peep was amazing and Boy blue is FABULOUS too. Love it as well and as I have oodles of pictures of my boys when they were babies, I'm sure I'll be using this line very often. Here a little project I made for the Crate Paper blog. A doorhnager for a friend who had her baby not that long ago. A little reminder for his older brother that he is sleeping!!

Une autre collection de Crate mais pour les petit garçons et j'adore. J'ai encore une tonne de photos de mes loulous tout petits!! Voici le projet pour le blog de Crate Paper! Un petit cadeau pour une amie qui a eu son deuxième enfant il y a pas si longtemps!






4 comments :

Diane Payne said...

This is precious! I love the pop of red and the glitter letters.

Fleur Smith said...

So cute, lovely project :)

yolande k said...

Oh quelle charmante idée comme cadeau de naissance ! Il est super mignon, j'adore !
Bises

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

So cute =)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs