Birthday memories

27 May 2012

Today I finally sat done to edit my project life pics. I have been neglecting this project a wee bit too much and nearly thought I'd stop but suddenly it all seems manageable. Hope to show you some more pages soon and there will be a lot to show because I stopped at week 6. I had some time to make another layout with the May Studio Calico kit. Great colours for boys and this picture of Damien and Noé's 7th birthday and Robin's 4th just fit the bill. I used the Sunday sketch from SC as inspiration!
J'ai enfin éditer les photos qui me rester à faire pour Project life et j'espère vous montrer cela bientôt! Voici une petite page faite avec le kit de mai de Studio Calico.J'ai utilisé le sketch de SC de cette semaine comme inspiration.



6 comments :

Mami Doodles said...

Oh, love the subtle additions to the background and the colourful lines/justaposition of papers!

Deanna said...

great take on the sketch, Lilith! I love this!

Kelly said...

Oh I LOVE your page. The hexies, the layering....all of it! Beautiful xxx

yolande k said...

Très très belle interprétation de ce sketch pour un moment inoubliable...
Bises

Erika said...

C'est superbe Lilith et tes tâches elles sont superbes! Biz

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Awesome! I just love all the details in your work, like the little tag hanging down on your photo. TFS, Lilith!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs