Happy New Year

31 December 2010

And once again it is that time of year when I look back and think, wow that went fast. Before we had our children I remember that I used to get bored. Now I have forgotten what it means to be bored. Days go by so fast and my 4 monsters are growing so fast. I am so glad I have started scrapbooking everyday moments and that I have made so many mini books full of stories. I love looking through them and so do the kids and my husband. 
I have set myself four goals for 2011. I have to be reasonable because I still have to get all my daily chores done, go to work and look after the kids. Here they are:
1. scrapbook all my childhood pictures and journal my stories.
2. exercise more 
3. enjoy simple family moments and photograph them
4. play with the kids.
I would like to thank all those who have left a comment over the year. Each one of them has boosted my confidence. And last but not least I wish you all a Happy New Year. May 2011 be a year full of happiness, laughter, joy and family moments. So to finish off the year some pictures I took today while I was walking with the kids. 

Et voilà. Encore une année vient de se terminer. Une année qui comme les autres est passée trop vite. Je voulais vous remercier pour vos gentils commentaires et je vous souhaite une bonne année 2011, une année qui j'espère sera remplie d'amour et de bonheur. Je vous laisse avec quelques photos prises aujourd'hui.






5 comments :

Deana said...

Bonne annee, Lilith! I hope all your dreams come true in 2011!

Big hugs...

maryse said...

Bonne année à toi aux tiens!

LeSCRAPdeVal said...

Comme dirait Brel , je te souhaite le meilleur pour 2011 : Je te souhaite des rêves à n'en plus finir
et l'envie furieuse d'en réaliser quelques uns.
Je te souhaite d'aimer ce qu'il faut aimer
et d'oublier ce qu'il faut oublier.
Je te souhaite des silences.
Je te souhaite des chants d'oiseaux au réveil
et des rires d'enfants.
Je te souhaite de résister à l'enlisement, à l'indifférence,
aux vertus négatives de notre époque.
Je te souhaite surtout d'être toi."

isabelle said...

heureuse nouvelle année à toi aussi... le sourire de ton garçon est ravageur!!!! pleins de bons moments pour 2011!!! bisous Lilith!

Bethany Crowell said...

Beautiful photos Lilith! Best wishes to you for a very happy new year!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs