Hip2bsquare September kit

12 November 2010

I didn't think I would get the September kit. I think it went around the world but it did eventually arrive. Now I have to make my layouts with the September and the October kit. I hope the creative juices will keep flowing. I am always afraid to run out of inspiration. Here are three layouts I made with the September kit. The first based on a layout from 6àlamaison, the second I made using a sketch and number three a little reminder how Elouan was a year ago. How time flies. I'll be back.
Je ne pensais plus recevoir mon kit de Septembre mais après un petit tour du monde il est enfin arrivé. Tout de suite je me suis mise au boulot et voici trois pages. Une un lift de 6àlamaison, une deuxième basée sur un sketch et le troisième un souvenir de mon petit dernier avec une photo de l'an dernier.




4 comments :

maryse said...

encore 3 pages très sympas!

Impossible de dire ma préférée!

Melanie said...

So glad you received both of your kits. Can't wait to see all that you make with them--so far it's awesome! :)

Deana said...

Love what you created with the kit, Lilith! Can't wait to see what you do with the Oct kit! :-)

Marinette said...

Je craque complètement pour la simplicité de la première, le fond imprimé de la deuxième, la douceur de la troisième! Une chose est certaine, elle sont toutes les trois parfaitement à mon goût! Des bisous!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs